At Yoga Goddess we know how expensive mentorship programs can be – I have paid $10k for my own business mentorship so I know from personal experience!
We have an amazing opportunity available for the right candidate to receive mentorship in exchange for a Social Media & YouTube Video Production Internship.
We want to help you grow into your own business as you help us grow our YouTube presence. We can help provide you with the right experience, training and contacts to take your entrepreneurial aspirations to the next level.
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 5-10 hours per month (most hours completed virtually) for 4-6 months.
Schedule: 3-5 hours of recording videos + 2-5 hours for video production. All recordings will be done in Forest Hill with Zahra.
We are looking for a video production intern to help record monthly YouTube channel yoga & meditation videos that range in length from 5 – 15 minutes).
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Recording up to 4 videos per month, ranging in length from 5 to 15 minutes, at my Forest Hill (Toronto) location
- Editing the videos for flow and adding our logo and writing prompts to help the viewer follow the content
- Publishing videos to YouTube weekly
You do not have to have professional/ work experience for the above if you’re tech-savvy and have a do-it-yourself attitude and aptitude to learn as you go! And a big time plus if you have your own Youtube channel.
Here are some of the skills and experience you can expect to gain during your internship with Yoga Goddess:
- The ins and outs of growing and maintaining an internet-based business
- New online tech skills and insights
- A behind-the-scenes understanding of how Yoga Goddess helps women heal their periods and infertility
- A personal experience of the role of the Divine Feminine in business today
- An impressive CV-builder and an excellent reference for your future professional undertakings
- Growth in the areas you are looking for: let us know how we can guide you toward your goals (see more below!)
- As our intern, you will receive compassionate, high-quality mentorship and on-the-job learning to assist you in building your own holistic health practice. We’ll ask you to identify one area in which you desire to further your personal or professional learning objectives—this could include anything from running an online business, to internet marketing, to your own personal healing. Zahra will offer bi-weekly mentorship meetings to ensure that this is a fruitful time of expansion and learning for our Yoga Goddess intern.
- Please note this is an unpaid internship position. Your average time commitment will be 30-60 minutes per day, Monday to Friday, plus additional time for meetings and special events.
And just to show a little more love, we’ll pass on these perks too:
- Our help to brainstorm and plan for your own business
- Access to the Moon Goddess + Sensual Magic program (value $447 USD!) (If you’re a guy, you can still benefit from and/or share the content with your girlfriend, sister, mom, etc!)
- Freedom to complete the editing and online work from home
- Up to $300 subsidized tuition for your participation in any course that will contribute to furthering the Yoga Goddess vision and developing your skills as our Social Media/YouTube Intern
- Plus the possibility of a part-time job upon internship completion (Note: This is a 4-month commitment before consideration)
So are you interested, or what? Please apply only if:
- You are experienced with YouTube video production and have a working knowledge of basic video editing software (and can supply samples of your previous work)
- You have a passion for holistic women’s health, yoga, sacred femininity and healthy living, and are comfortable in an environment based around them
- You are able to commit up 60 – 90 minutes per day, Monday to Friday, plus additional time for meetings and special events
- You are able to commute to BI-MONTHLY on-site recording sessions in Forest Hill
- You are reliable with deadlines, detail-oriented, and can ensure on-time delivery of weekly videos
- You are friendly, collaborative, and eager to be part of the Yoga Goddess team
You have a passion for making your own contribution to this world and a vision for how working with Yoga Goddess can help you achieve these goals.
- Fill out our online application here
- Send us an email to email@example.com with your resume + examples of your work.
*be sure to complete both steps
- The deadline to apply is Sunday, August 21st at 9pm Eastern.
Thank you for your interest—we look forward to welcoming a new Goddess or Adonis to our team!
Latest posts by Zahra Haji (see all)
- Bella’s Miracle – How She Conceived With 1 Last IVF - April 20, 2017
- Spring Energy Pink Moon Meditation - April 13, 2017
- Inviting Springtime Energy with April’s Full Pink Moon - April 6, 2017