Did you know that fertility yoga is one of the simplest and most effective ways to naturally improve your uterine health?
To help you do that we’re sharing a series of fertility yoga poses here on the blog. If you missed the first instalment earlier, be sure to check out Legs up the Wall Pose.
This pose helps to open the hips and thighs and increases circulation to the pelvic area.
▪ Start by sitting with your legs straight out in front of you.
▪ Draw the soles of your feet together with your knees out toward the sides in a diamond shape.
▪ Hold onto your ankles or the soles of your feet.
▪ Keeping your back nice and straight, lift your breastbone upward (this helps keep the back straight), and draw your shoulders away from your ears.
▪ Breathe gently, and flutter the knees up and down like the wings of a butterfly for 30 seconds.
▪ Now, fold your body forward and draw your head down. Breathe in and out of your nostrils. Hold the position for another 10-15 breaths.
▪ To complete, lift from your core up to a seated position. Straighten your legs out in front of you.
If you're interested in going deep with a comprehensive fertility yoga program, check out Moon Goddess.