We celebrated the energy of July’s Full Thunder Moon live on Facebook Monday evening with a powerful Kundalini meditation to shake up stagnant energy and call in new growth and transformation. Did you miss it?
Thankfully, the full moon energy stays potent for three days after the official full moon, so you still have time to take advantage of its energy and carve out space for meditation.
If you weren’t able to tune in live with us on Facebook, you’ll find the replay video below.
In this meditation, I’ll guide you to:
- Tune into the area(s) of your life where you need renewal or transformation
- Identify the behaviors, patterns, or ways of being you’d like to shed from your life
- Practice a Kundalini yoga mantra and meditation to allow self-healing and bring the past and present into unity
Just click below to start watching…
And, I’d love to show you how to take this practice further.
If you’re feeling led to take the next step with your menstrual-moon connection, I’ve created a series of meditations for each phase that will help you connect the moon with your own cycle.
Having these super power meditations for each phase of your cycle can help you:
▪ Ease period symptoms like cramps and PMS
▪ Understand what you are needing in each phase so you can ask for support or nurture yourself to feel more fulfilled
▪ Learn how to use intense moments of emotion to identify what you need in your life
▪ Become more attractive to want you want (rather than focus on what’s missing)
▪ Enhance your fertility through your feminine connection with the moon
▪ And more!
Discover more about each energy and grab your meditations HERE.
If you are not already a part of our Yoga Goddess Facebook Support Circle, I invite you to join us! You’ll find hundreds of other women asking the same kinds of questions you are.