Five times a year my mentor and friend Miranda Gray sends a powerful transmission of Sacred Feminine energy to women all over the world. It’s called the Worldwide Womb Blessing, and the next one is happening on April 30.==>> JOIN THE WOMB BLESSING CIRCLE NOW
For this month’s full moon meditation, we’ll be joining 180,000 women from 150 countries worldwide with our own virtual Womb Blessing circle where I’ll guide you step by step to receive the energies.
April’s full moon is known as the Full Pink Moon.
But don’t expect to look up and see a rosy orb around the moon. (It’s not literally going to be pink, unfortunately!) This moon was named for the wild pink phlox flowers that covered the ground this time of year in the Northern Hemisphere.
Regardless of your hemisphere, each Worldwide Womb Blessing features a specific colour for the rays of moonlight we breathe in during the closing meditation, and the colour for April is magenta pink.
All of us are living in a masculine world. The Sacred Feminine is deeply needed, in our individual female lives and on our hurting planet.
Maybe you’re deeply aware of your womb because you’re trying to conceive or are already pregnant.
Maybe you want to connect with your womb because you yearn to awaken to the sacredness of your female nature and the Divine Feminine.
Either way, on this Full Pink Moon we’ll restore sacred feminine energy—for ourselves and for the world—by bathing our female bodies and our life-giving wombs in beautiful moon rays of magenta pink light.
In our virtual circle we will:
- Connect heart and womb with the Womb Blessing Meditation guided visualization
- Call upon our Circle of Sisters to share these blessings with the women we cherish
- Harness the magenta pink light of this Full Pink Moon to ask, How can I call sacred feminine wisdom into my heart, my womb, and my day-to-day life?
Here is a checklist of what to have ready so you can get the full experience of the Worldwide Womb Blessing:
- 2 bowls to be your Womb Bowls, one for water and one to place a candle in
- A tea candle to light and place in the second bowl if safe to do so
- Drinking water to be placed in the other bowl
- A comfortable place to sit
- A shawl
- Something nice to eat afterward
- A pen and paper to journal
Our circle will gather on Monday, April 30 at 6:30 pm Eastern, 3:30 pm Pacific, 11:30 pm UK.
Check your timezone here.
Try to make it live if you can — but don’t worry if you can’t, a replay will be available and the energies will be waiting for you.
Make sure to take these TWO steps to participate:
- ===>> Sign up for the free full moon live cast circle
- ===>> Enter your registration details on the official Worldwide Womb Blessing site & choose 24:00 on the registration page here
To learn more about the Worldwide Womb Blessing see: http://www.wombblessing.com.