Darkness is encroaching in the Northern Hemisphere. We feel it a little more each night—the days are shorter, the light fades earlier. Our November full moon is approaching.
Samhain (pronounced sow-en) is an ancient festival marking the beginning of the darker half of the year—halfway between the autumn equinox and the winter solstice. It’s a time of thanksgiving, of death and rebirth, of endings and release. A mystical night when the veil between the earthly world and the spirit world is said to be thinnest.
Samhain is celebrated on the night of October 31 to November 1, and we’re going to be marking it with our full moon live cast on Wednesday, November 1.==>> Sign up to join the live cast here
Samhain is the time of the Enchantress. Autumn in general (and Samhain in particular) corresponds to the Enchantress or premenstrual phase of our cycle. This is when we’re more open to intuition, when we can be deeply creative, and when our sensual feminine magic is at its strongest.
And that sensual feminine is what we’re going to be delving into on our full moon live cast.
In our virtual full moon circle, we will:
- Explore our feelings about our bodies and our sensual selves, the messages we’ve received from our upbringing or society, the ways we’ve internalized or resisted them
- Participate in a simple ritual to bring us into an embodied experience of sensuality
- Support each other in preparing for an even deeper ritual to take us fully into our relationship with our bodies (this one you’ll complete on your own–ideally right after the live cast or later that evening–and then share the results in our Yoga Goddess Support Circle…I promise it’s a fun one!)
Samhain Moon checklist
Here is a checklist of what to have ready so you can participate fully in our Full Moon gathering:
- A bar of luscious dark chocolate
- A pen and paper for journaling
- A candle to light
- A comfortable, secluded place to sit, where you won’t be interrupted
Fall in love with your sensual Enchantress self on the Samhain Full Moon
Our society hasn’t given us permission to love our perfectly imperfect bodies, and you may find it freeing to rebel against that with the ritual I’ll unveil on the live cast, or you may feel resistance. Either way, joining together under the full Samhain moon is going to provide the perfect environment for you to own your power to give that permission to yourself.
If you’ve taken our “How Sexy Are You?” Quiz or participated in the “Who Do You Admire?” sensuality ritual (and even if you haven’t!), you’ll definitely want to join in on the culmination of this series.===>> Join our sensual feminine Samhain moon circle here
Our circle will gather at 5:45 pm Eastern, 2:45 pm Pacific, 10:45 pm UK on Wednesday, November 1st.
Check your timezone here.
Try to make it live if you can–the energy of all of us gathered together in sensual feminine support is going to be so powerful and sustaining. But don’t worry, if you’re not able to attend live, we’ll send you the recording.
I can’t wait to step into our sensual feminine power together!
Love and delight,