Chart your cycle with the moon and discover what it means for your mood, your libido, communicating with your partner and most importantly for your goddess energies
Your body is sacred and intrinsically connected to the energy of moon.
There is a mysterious and magical connection between the changes of the female body and the phases of the moon.
Many of these monthly changes go unrecognized for women, sometimes because we suppress them but very often because we are just unaware that they occur.
By keeping a record of how you feel in your body, mind and spirit throughout the month you become aware of your unique feminine energy blueprint and are better equipped to ride the ebb and flow of your life.
When you begin to chart your menstrual cycle in relationship to the moon, you begin a journey into your goddess self.
You discover that your body, like the earth, is connected to a timeless universal pattern that has been marveled at since the very beginning.
Your Moon Charting Mastery Program includes:
30-minute Master Class
In this video I will walk you through the exact steps to chart your cycle with the moon. I will show you how to:
- Identify where your cycle begins with the cycle of the moon
- Discover the 4 phases of your female energy and how they shift with each phase of the moon
- The difference between the full moon, new moon, and waxing and waning moon impact on your cycle
- The difference between a Red Moon cycle (bleeding with the full moon) and a White Moon cycle (ovulating with the full moon) and why it matters
- How to track your PHYSICAL BEING (or physical changes) you notice so you can start to identify their patterns with the moon
- How to track your EMOTIONAL BEING throughout the lunar cycle
- How to use your cycle to improve your sexlife, your performance at work, connect better with your partner, and enhance your spirituality, self-care and health – especially your fertility health
Tracking Tables from Miranda Gray
Track all your symptoms in this 4 page PDF from Miranda Gray. Instead of trying to guess how you feel from week-to-week, you’ll receive 4 tracking tables, 1 for each phase of your cycle:
By tracking your menstrual phase you’ll discover:
- Your need for more sleep and alone time
- Food cravings
- Intuitive dreams and guidance
- Acceptance and being able to let go
- Feeling connected to the Earth and Universal oneness
By tracking your ovulation phase you’ll discover:
- You feel more loving and caring
- Connecting with people is important
- You’re able to listen to others feelings & needs
- Gentleness in your emotions and expression
- More patience & acceptance
By tracking your pre-ovulation phase you’ll discover:
- You need less sleep
- Feeling frisky with your partner
- Higher levels of physical energy & enthusiasm
- Strong motivation to plan and check off your to-do’s
- Wanting to go out more and be social
By tracking your pre-menstrual phase you’ll discover:
- More tiredness and needing to sleep earlier
- Wanting to be alone & less social
- Feeling frustrated with too many demands on your time
- Wanting to clean and purge
- Spiritual guidance from your dreams
Your Goddess Cycle PDF
A snapshot of your goddess energies…
… and how they manifest in your monthly cycle from the Wise Woman phase (days 1- 6), to the Maiden Phase (days 7 – 13), to the Mother Phase (days – 14 – 20), to the Enchantress Phase (days 21 – bleeding).
Your Plan Your Month PDF
Match the task to the time!
Plan your to-do’s during the week of your cycle where your goddess energy is strongest to maximize times of productivity and get the most out of times of rest. You’ll experience tremendous healing and balance as well as feelings of well-being, love and happiness that come from living in harmony with your hormones.
Plus 4 Bonus Audios
Let’s Talk About PMS & Your Enchantress Energy
Let’s Talk About Periods & Your Wise Woman Energy
Let’s Talk About Estrogen & Your Maiden Energy
Let’s Talk About Fertility & Your Mother Energy
Each audio is 5 min long and will give you a deeper understanding of the hormonal changes taking place in your body PLUS how to use your goddess energies to cope with symptoms AND feel more in control over your moods, energy, libido, fertility and more.
The theme of each “Let’s Talk About” audio goes with the meditation from that phase of your cycle, giving you a deeper experience of that goddess energy.
“My journey with Zahra connected me with my own deep longing to conceive. Through her teachings, practices and supportive way of being, I began to open up to my own healing journey. A journey that I only now realize is to conceive my Authentic Self. Giving birth to the Divinity in me. I would say that I was successful in “conceiving” and Zahra was a Loving, Accepting and Compassionate teacher of mine in the process.”Billie, Toronto, Canada
“Zahra thank you for being an angel to those of us seeking to birth our motherhood in a more conscious way. I know what I have learnt from you will serve me both in this journey towards motherhood and beyond.”Ragini, Melbourne, Australia
“I am trying to conceive and I purchased the Moon Charting Mastery Bundle weeks ago. I cannot believe how much better I feel–what a difference! Even my forehead where I have had acne for months has begun to clear up. I feel calmer, happier, and more confident than I ever have in my life. This journey has helped me even outside of wanting a child. It has made me a calmer and self-loving woman.”Erica, Toronto, Canada
My step by step mastery program for charting your menstrual cycle with the moon will help you:
- Have a strong visual reminder – by tracking your phases and common patterns each month, you know what to expect and how to nurture yourself through each phase – because what you need each week is different
- Regulate + track – if you have an irregular cycle, connecting to the energy of the moon can help you regulate back to 28 days
- Identify fertile times – you’ll be able to notice what your emotions and body feels like when you’re ovulating, and pay special attention to those signals – whether you’re trying to prevent pregnancy or make a baby!
- Tap into what you need from your partner or your support system during each phase – removing the “crazy” feeling and keeping you supported instead
- Feel empowered by understanding your body instead of feeling like you are at the mercy of your hormones and at times, out of control