There is a mysterious and magical connection between the changes of the female body and the phases of the moon.
Many of these monthly changes go unrecognized for women, sometimes because we suppress them but very often because we are just unaware that they occur.
I want you to know and understand how you feel in your body, mind and spirit throughout the month so this insight can help you.
By keeping a record of your cycle’s relationship with the moon… you become aware of how your unique feminine energy flows give you the power to ride the ebb and flow of your cycle instead of fighting it.
When you begin to chart your menstrual cycle in relationship to the moon, you discover that your body, like the earth, is connected to a timeless universal pattern that has been marveled at since the very beginning.
When you begin to chart your menstrual cycle in relationship to the moon, you begin a journey into your goddess self.
Take the guesswork out of your moods, energy level, feelings and needs, so you can plan your to-do’s during the phase of your cycle where your goddess energy is strongest.
Instead of depleting yourself because you have no idea how you’ll feel from week to week, optimize your times of rest and productivity by flowing with the energy of your cycle.
The result? Tremendous healing and balance, plus the feelings of well-being, love and happiness that come from living in harmony with your hormones.
By tracking your menstrual phase you’ll discover:
- Your need for more sleep and alone time
- Food cravings
- Intuitive dreams and guidance
- Acceptance and being able to let go
- Feeling connected to the Earth and Universal oneness
By tracking your ovulation phase you’ll discover:
- You feel more loving and caring
- Connecting with people is important
- You’re able to listen to others’ feelings & needs
- Gentleness in your emotions and expression
- More patience & acceptance
By tracking your pre-ovulation phase you’ll discover:
- You need less sleep
- Feeling frisky with your partner
- Higher levels of physical energy & enthusiasm
- Strong motivation to plan and check off your to-do’s
- Wanting to go out more and be social
By tracking your pre-menstrual phase you’ll discover:
- More tiredness and needing to sleep earlier
- Wanting to be alone & less social
- Feeling frustrated with too many demands on your time
- Wanting to clean and purge
- Spiritual guidance from your dreams
30-minute Master Class
In this video I will walk you through the exact steps to chart your cycle with the moon. I will show you how to:
- Identify where your cycle begins with the cycle of the moon
- Discover the 4 phases of your female energy and how they shift with each phase of the moon
- The difference between the full moon, new moon, and waxing and waning moon impact on your cycle
- The difference between a Red Moon cycle (bleeding with the full moon) and a White Moon cycle (ovulating with the full moon) and why it matters
- How to track your PHYSICAL BEING (or physical changes) you notice so you can start to identify their patterns with the moon
- How to track your EMOTIONAL BEING throughout the lunar cycle
- How to use your cycle to improve your sex life, your performance at work, connect better with your partner, and enhance your spirituality, self-care and health – especially your fertility health
This special series of meditations for each phase of the menstrual-moon cycle will help you connect the moon with your own cycle….
The New Moon meditation will help you:
- Connect with your Wise Woman self
- Facilitate introspection
- Allow you to trust any spiritual insights you receive during this time
- Feel safe when moving through any emotional release that will help you in your next phase
- Understand how you can make rest a priority – finding the time for prayer, meditation, or daydreaming
The Crescent Moon Meditation will help you:
- Connect to your Maiden Self
- Tap into your enthusiasm and help you to focus on executing your goals
- Clear out old beliefs that aren’t serving you so you can take your best step forward
- Tackle your organization and to-do list – and have FUN doing it
- Give yourself permission to go after something you’ve always wanted to try
The Full Moon Meditation Will Help You:
- Connect with the energy of the Mother who is ripe with fertility for babies OR new ideas
- Identify what YOU need during this time to really nurture yourself and feel fulfilled
- Know how to reach out in those relationships where you desire more connection
- Discover what activities best fuel connection for you – planning a date night, hosting a dinner party, or simply reaching out and expressing love
The Waning Moon Meditation will help you:
- Connect with your Enchantress self
- Feel more stable and calm during what can often feel like an ungrounding time of your cycle
- Understand how to use intense emotions as indicators for what you need in your life
- Focus on what is truly important to you – giving yourself permission to put your needs first to better serve others
4 Audio Lessons: Let’s Talk About Your Cycle
Most women don’t realize that their energy shifts from week to week, and it’s because of their hormones.
Each 5-minute audio lesson gives you a deeper understanding of the hormonal changes taking place in your body PLUS how to use your goddess energies to cope with symptoms and feel more in control over your moods, energy, libido, fertility and more.
1. Let’s Talk About PMS & Your Enchantress Energy
2. Let’s Talk About Periods & Your Wise Woman Energy
3. Let’s Talk About Estrogen & Your Maiden Energy
4. Let’s Talk About Fertility & Your Mother Energy
Listen to your “Let’s Talk About…” audio lesson before you meditate with the goddess energy connected to that phase of your cycle. Then get ready for a gorgeous goddess glow!
My step by step mastery program for charting your menstrual cycle with the moon will help you:
- Create a strong visual reminder. By tracking your phases and common patterns each month, you know what to expect and how to nurture yourself through each phase – because what you need each week is different .
- Regulate + track. If you have an irregular cycle, connecting to the energy of the moon can help you regulate back to 28 days .
- Identify fertile times. You’ll be able to notice what your emotions and body feels like when you’re ovulating, and pay special attention to those signals – whether you’re trying to prevent pregnancy or make a baby!
- Tap into what you need from your partner or your support system. During each phase. Remove the “crazy” feeling and keep yourself supported instead!
- Feel empowered by understanding your body. So much better than feeling like you are at the mercy of your hormones and at times, out of control.
Thank you Miranda!
A special thank you to Miranda Gray, who first inspired me with her teachings from The Red Moon and continues to be a beloved mentor. Without the knowledge I gained from her, this program couldn’t exist.