The first full moon of 2020 is almost here, and it’s the Wolf Moon.
Numerologically 2020 is the year of the Visionary—which means when we’re clear about what we want, we can access the dual powers of visioning and manifesting.
And the symbol of the wolf? It’s a clue to us as women, reminding us that we’ll do that visoning and creating best with the support of others on the same path—just like we once did in our Red Tents!==>> RSVP TO JOIN YOUR VISIONARY WOLF PACK ON THE FULL MOON JANUARY 10
In sync with this visionary energy, we’re moving into a Maiden Year in 2020, but it’s still winter in the northern hemisphere, the time of stillness, introspection, and deep listening: the season of the Crone.
The New Year’s resolutions the world is busy making at the start of a year tend to focus on the external: what am I going to do?
But the Crone wants us to go within.
So as the first full moon of the decade approaches, here is a different set of questions to ask:
- When I am alone with myself, who am I?
- Can I be compassionate with the feelings that come up when I am alone?
- What would happen if I didn’t distract myself (with social media or netflix)?
- What wants to be known from deep within me?
- What would happen if I followed that calling in 2020?
The Crone season is the time to go within and reflect on this…so you’ll be fully prepared and know exactly what action you want to take in the energy of the Maiden year.
Whether you’re trying to conceive, fix your period, step into a fulfilling vocation, or heal the intergenerational trauma you know is bunging up your efforts to live a full and thriving life, you have healing work to do.
And it’s an inside job.
But the Full Wolf Moon reminds us that it doesn’t have to be a lonely job.
Folklore suggests the January full moon got its name from the wolves who howled from hunger outside the villages — but they weren’t facing the darkness and harsh realities of the winter months alone.
And as you’re committing to your own internal stillness and deep listening — as you’re getting ready for the action you’ll take in this Maiden-Visionary year — you’ll want to be surrounded by your own wolf pack.
Here’s what’ll happen when you join me for the live cast:
- We’ll start by connecting with all the women who’ve come together live, forming our worldwide virtual circle as we introduce ourselves and share what’s brought us here.
- We’ll bask in the deep blue moon rays of the January full moon
- I’ll guide you through a meditation to connect with your visionary Crone energies.
- We’ll practice a special kundalini yoga breath meditation to keep you grounded in 2020
- We’ll share what came up for us during the meditation, supporting and virtually holding our sisters.
Our meditation takes place live in the Yoga Goddess Facebook Support Circle on Friday, January 10 at 12:15 pm EST / 9:15 am PST / 5:15 pm GMT / 10:45 pm IST.
Check your timezone here.
===>> RSVP to join your wolf pack live on January 10
I can't wait to see you there.