I am thrilled to share that you have the opportunity to learn from Miranda Gray, author of the Red Moon and originator of the Worldwide Womb Blessing in person! Not only is Miranda coming to Toronto, she has agreed to host a live webinar from the UK before she gets here. This is your opportunity to discover how to positively impact your fertility with a Womb Blessing with Miranda Gray herself.
On Monday April 21st at 12:00pm EST (9:00am PST) Miranda will be sharing How a Womb Blessing Can Support Your Fertility.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect:
▪ The top 5 ways you will benefit from adding a womb blessing practice into your fertility regime and what you can do to begin as soon as possible.
▪ The #1 mindset shift you need to make around your female body and fertility to decrease worry and increase joy around conceiving. (This is probably not what you would expect.).
▪ What women have known for millennia about women’s wombs and the moon and how to use that ancient wisdom to drastically improve the results of getting pregnant naturally or through Assisted Reproductive Technologies..
▪ 4 ways to free your sex drive no matter where you are in your cycle.
▪ How the negative thoughts you have around your period may be impacting your fertility.
▪ An open invitation to join the growing community of the Worldwide Womb Blessing from over 130 countries and receive five free Womb Blessings during the year.
▪ Plus find out about Miranda’s upcoming visits to Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Irvine California, Las Vegas, France and Switzerland where she will be offering live trainings to women who want to learn how to perform their own womb blessings.
My special connection to Miranda Gray.
For those of you who don’t know my story and connection to Miranda Gray – Seven years ago I got laid off from my corporate job. It was the answer to a 40-day meditation for guidance about the fate of Yoga Goddess. Why was I inspired to name my business after the all-powerful Divine Feminine when truthfully I didn’t know anything about Her?
The answers were swirling all around me, I just couldn’t see them at the time.
The layoff gave me a fat $4000 severance. So with my cheque in hand, I decided to go back to yoga school and learn about women’s cycles and pregnancy.
And what happened next is NOT what you might think.
Until then I had very difficult periods. Painful menstrual cramps, moodiness and low energy pre-menstrually were the norm for me.
So I asked myself what is it that we as women are really missing? Why would our own biology purposely cause us so much pain, struggle and stress? Because it didn’t make sense to me that women are meant to suffer through our periods. Or suffer through infertility. So I made this question the focus of my research study back in yoga school.
And BAM! That’s when it happened.
I picked up Miranda Gray’s book Red Moon – Using the Creative Gifts of the Menstrual Cycle and the penny dropped. I almost accidentally discovered ancient wisdom, a forgotten body of knowledge that would end up touching the lives of tens of thousands of women all across the world.
I couldn’t believe that I had never come across this information before and when I asked other women about it, no one had any idea that such wisdom ever existed. And that’s when I knew why Yoga Goddess had been conceived – to help heal women’s wombs.
From pms, to period pain, to fibroids, endometriosis and infertility the Moon Goddess fertility yoga practice was largely inspired by the teachings of Miranda Gray and would end up helping women with all these conditions heal and become whole. For this I will always be grateful to Miranda. Her teachings awakened me to truth of the Divine Feminine and inspired Yoga Goddess to claim her destiny – to heal our relationships, individual and collective, with the female body.
Be inspired by Miranda Gray!
Reserve your spot on Monday’s webinar call by clicking here! Monday, April 21st @ 12pm EST | 9am PST>>