1. Walk with snow shoes through the wintry silence of Algonquin Park.
2. Be pulled by a team of dogs sledding across frozen lakes and deep fluffy snow.
3. Share my most powerful teachings on Awakening Intuition through kundalini yoga, meditation and the wisdom of the moon with a group of Wild Women and Yoga Goddesses.
Sound good? Then come along!
As of today I’m going away with a beautiful group of 10 Wild Women into the wintry wonderland of Algonquin Park and I’d love for some of my favourite Yoga Goddesses (that’s you!) to join me on my birthday retreat.
We’re staying at the eco-resort Northern Edge for the weekend of Feb 1 – 3. The weekend features daily guided yoga practice led by me Zahra, in the cradle of our wilderness based eco-resort as well as guided snowshoeing, cross country skiing, and an option to add an outing of dog sledding.
So if your intuition is whispering (or possibly shouting) for you to take time out to get quiet, go inward and nurture yourself during the silence and stillness of Winter then this is your chance to follow your inner urges.
Your intuition feels like a playful child, trying to lure you away from hard work, chores and to-do lists to the world of joy. It’s not lazy to embrace that joy; it is wise. When you are playful, you are most open to the answers of the universe. You can struggle with a challenge mentally, working something through your brain, and you may get there, eventually, but the effort will tax you. When you play, when you do what you are called to do, joy surfaces and worry and confusion sift away, leaving you with graceful clarity. Intuition is your guide to a life of peace and ease.
Join us on this very special weekend retreat featuring daily guided yoga practice in the cradle of our wilderness based eco-resort as well as guided snowshoeing, cross country skiing, and an option to add an outing of dog sledding. Whether outdoors in the shimmering crystal wilderness, or in our sunlit indoor yoga studio with bamboo floor, your mind, body and soul will be deliciously inspired.
Our weekend retreat includes:
- Gourmet Meals by Chef Gregor featuring sustainable, local, organic and wholesome ingredients.
- Guided Backcountry Winter Adventure On Snowshoes and/or Skis.
- Snow Shoeing and Cross-Country skiing equipment.
- Two Nights Shared Cabin Accommodation.
- Sunrise Yoga & Sunset Meditation Program for Awakening Intuition featuring Yoga Goddess’ Signature Moon Goddess practice.
- Free time to enjoy the wood fired sauna, a quiet nook to read or journal or nap.
- Dog Sledding Instruction and Guided Adventure (optional, $90 extra).
Is this for you?
This Awakening Intuition Yoga Goddess retreat will be especially nurturing for you want to:
Retreat into the zen and silence of winter .
Take time out for self-care and nourishment with a woman-centred yoga and meditation practice to awaken your intuition and care for your reproductive health.
Adventure out into the snow and try a winter sport you’ve never done before.
Commune with the Goddess Bridgit, goddess of fire, inspiration, craft and midwifery when she’s most alive – at Imbolc (the halfway point between Winter Solstice and Spring Equinox).
Journal or nap or curl up with a book in front of a roaring fire.
Celebrate my birthday with me! – and an inspiring group of like-spirited women.
Love and delight,
P.S. You’ll be booking the retreat with my favourite adventure traveling ladies Wild Women Expeditions. They’re so accommodating, you can save your spot with a $100 deposit. Go ahead and reserve now.