We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, happy, healthy and energetic Virtual Assistant to join our team on a part-time (as needed) with lots of growth potential.
Business and Mission
Yoga Goddess has created a one-of-a-kind program for women called Moon Goddess. Through yoga, meditation and moon charting Moon Goddess helps women heal infertility and period problems heart and womb. We are whole-heartedly committed to celebrating the magic of being a woman. We offer private coaching, womb blessings and virtual products and programs to enhance fertility and heal reproductive health challenges.
(Note: We work with women of all faiths and practices and do not focus exclusively on any one spiritual path.)
Zahra’s Shout-Out For The Coveted “Client Care Goddess” VA Position
“I’m looking for a Virtual Assistant who excels in client care and community/ project management plus she has a flair for website management, lead generation and sales funnel + opt-in page creation.”
- Have EXCELLENT English speaking and communication skills. A big part of this will be answering email and communicating with my clients in our private Facebook groups. You must be able to draft professional, on-brand and compassionate email responses quickly.
- Have administrative experience AND customer service experience AND feel comfortable in a sales support role.
- Are comfortable and familiar with Internet technology (you’re a “quick study” of new tools), and are comfortable working virtually – see list of technology requirements below.
- Are available during the work day (Eastern time zone is preferred but Atlantic or Central Time is ok), can accept tasks on a daily basis and turn them around within 2-24 business hours.
- Are pro-active, look for opportunities and anticipate problems and offer solutions. Ideally I'm looking for a confident team-player who takes initiative and is a creative problem-solver.
- Are speedy responsive in your communication with me via Slack and email, and get clarification on anything you don’t understand immediately.
- Have a virtual office and are equipped with a Macs ideally but PC's are ok too, high-speed internet, unlimited long distance calling with a phone number, printer, etc.
- Are super-efficient and detail-oriented with a streak of perfectionism.
- Are an excellent online researcher and can find the answers to research problems quickly, especially tech questions.
- Are trustworthy (and have references to back it up).
- Are an independent contractor, are self-directed and can think for yourself.
- Take ownership of your work and have a get-it-done attitude (no procrastinators please).
- Prefer working in a “hands-off management” kind of environment.
- Enjoy meditation and yoga and have your own self-care practice.
- NB: Of course it’s okay if you’re working with other clients; however you must have ample space for my work in your business hours schedule. (Position is 8-12 hours per week, checking the inbox 3 times per day for correspondence)
If you’re excited about growing yourself with a heart-centred business that is committed to transforming women’s relationships with their bodies and their fertility, this is the position for you! This is NOT the position for you if you’re trying to sneak some extra hours into an already-full schedule or ultimately want to build your own consulting business.
Pay is monthly at $17-22 CAD/ hour based on prior experience as a Virtual Assistant for a solo-preneur/ on line coach. (Please note if you reside outside of North America the hourly rate will be $10 USD/ hour to start).
Here are the first tasks you'll be working on:
- Client care. Interfacing with clients and potential clients via email & Facebook 5 days a week, Monday – Friday; 9am – 5:30pm EST and some weekends. Inbox check-ins and responses at 9am, 12pm and 5pm EST.
- Responding to client and customer emails, and maintaining a database of email responses.
- Trouble-shooting for clients within our Membership Plug-in DAP like resetting passwords etc.
- Welcoming new members to our Facebook support groups, answering questions and cultivating community.
- Calendar Management. Managing appointment bookings in Timetrade and Gmail.
- Sending out emails to my clients via Gmail interface and Active Campaign newsletter provider.
- Following up on and managing client payments in PayPal and Stripe.
- Social Media management. Drafting unique social media posts, and curating other sharable content for Facebook (3 different pages) and Twitter via Buffer. Create rich pins for Pinterest via Board Booster.
- Graphic Design for social posts, blog posts, Pinterest, Facebook banners.
- General Administration. Creating on line forms in Google Google forms, creating sharable documents in Google Docs.
Once you're good to go with all of the above you'll also be tasked with:
- Designing newsletters and automations in Active Campaign.
- Marketing Management. Setting up landing pages, opt-ins, sales funnels in Thrive Leads – and tiny bits of copywriting too if you're a good writer!
- Website updates in WordPress like blog posts and minor content changes.
- Writing content rich blog posts on periods and the moon.
Here are the technology requirements:
- High speed internet access, unlimited long distance via an actual phone and printer.
- Accessible to me via SMS on a Mobile phone and via SLACK for all team correspondence.
- Basic office programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point etc).
- WordPress, PayPal, ALL Google’s tools, Thrive Leads, Lead Pages, Stripe.
- Social Media Management of: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube via Buffer and Board Booster.
- Super-huge plus: internet marketing tools: Digital Access Pass, Active Campaign, Clickbank, ClickFunnels.
To apply, please do the following:
Please send me:
Your resume to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ including ALL of the following:
1. Example of written customer service communication (such as an email to one of your client’s clients)
2. A short (1-5 sentences) description of your virtual working environment and level of comfort with technology, including whether you have experience supporting a business online using opt-ins, sales pages, lead generation, nurture sequences, and social media management strategy and execution.
3. A short (1-5 sentences) paragraph with why you’re a great fit for the position.
4. Your salary expectations based on your qualifications for the position.
5. Please have 2 or 3 references available. I’ll ask for them in the interview stage.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Love and delight,