Becoming the Vessel for IVF Success – Lindsey’s story
I promised to tell you about the private program that I’ve been using with my clients to help them get pregnant with IVF.
But first I want to tell you about Lindsey Bast.
When I first spoke with Lindsey she was feeling frustrated and deeply sad. “I’ve done all this work and it’s still not happening,” she told me. She was coming to terms with the reality that no matter how hard she tried to do things right, she couldn’t control the outcome.
Lindsey recognized she needed support on this journey through infertility, but she had never felt so unsupported in her life.
Her husband was a good guy, but he was taking a backseat approach. Neither of their families agreed with their decision to go into IVF. Her mom and sister had never been capable of offering her emotional support, and their idea of being supportive now was, “Just go on vacation and relax.” And her friends couldn’t relate to her struggles because they were all getting pregnant no problem.
Even worse, she felt blamed by her family for her unexplained infertility. No matter where she turned, there was no understanding.
Lindsey struggled not to blame herself, too. She is deeply spiritual and knew in her heart she would have kids, butthis infertility journey was challenging her beliefs and testing her patience and faith.
So she asked me: ‘What am I doing wrong on that whole level of mind, body and spirit?’
And that’s when I told her about Becoming the Vessel for IVF Success. She stepped into the program last summer after our first conversation. Now she’s in her second trimester of pregnancy. And she’s agreed to do an interview with me to share her experience of how she consciously conceived with IVF & FET, even after her first pregnancy ended up being ectopic.
Meet Lindsey & Learn: How Becoming the Vessel for IVF Success helped her conceive even after a loss
On Saturday, May 23rd at 1pm EST (10am PST),Lindsey and I will be bringing you a FREE webinar: How Becoming the Vessel for IVF Success helped Lindsey conceive even after a loss.
During our FREE webinar you will discover:
- The most powerful strategies to let go of anxiety, worry and stress and actually feel peaceful during each phase of IVF
- What you can do to stay in control of your mind and emotions during stimulation, retrieval, transfer and the two-week wait & receive the results you want
- Why you need to put your trust and faith back into your body especially after a loss or failed cycles
- How to get over your age and the statistics and take back your power from infertility
- The top 3 reasons Lindsey believes ‘Becoming the Vessel for IVF Success’ helped her achieve a healthy pregnancy (18 weeks and counting!)
- Plus you’ll learn how each of these steps can improve your chances of pregnancy by over 50% with IVF or FET
To reserve your spot and listen in on our conversation, please click here.